Book me for your event
My goal as a speaker is to inspire and equip your audience with practical, actionable insights on leadership, communication, conflict resolution, and transformation that thrives.
As a professional communicator and teacher, I understand the importance a speaker plays in the success of your event.
I’ve presented in private corporate events and delivered keynotes, presentations, and workshops for industry leading events including Leading Design, Front, HOW Design Live, Interaction, and SxSW.
“If you need a dynamic speaker who will engage, entertain, and inspire your audience, you need to book Todd for your next event.”
Topics I Speak On
My most requested keynotes are on the topics of leadership development, influence, communication and conflict, adaptive leadership, building and scaling teams, and the Enneagram as a tool for personal growth and organizational development. I’m happy to create a custom presentation for your audience as well.
Here’s a list of some of my more popular talks and workshops.
- The 4 Steps to Gaining Buy-in and Influencing Executive Decisions
- The Enneagram as a Tool for Leadership and Organizational Development
- Leading Change and Influencing Without Authority
- Adaptive Leadership: Leading Change, Particularly During Times of Uncertainty
- The Leadership Playbook
- The Design Leadership and Career Journey
My Promise to You and Your Attendees
The success of your event depends just as much on what happens off-stage as it does on-stage. You can expect the following from me:
- Prepared, passionate, and personal in my presentation
- Energetic and fully engaged with your audience
- Prompt, professional, and clear correspondence on logistics
- Respectful of presentation time limits and event guidelines — no one likes a speaker who runs over, or talks fast
My Speaking Bio
Todd Zaki Warfel believes that leadership isn’t a position — it’s a responsibility. Invest in your people first and the results will follow. This unique perspective has lead him to be a highly sought after coach and trainer by some of the most influential leaders in the industry. When he’s not building furniture, baking bread, or riding the occasional century, you can find him coaching and teaching clients everything he knows about leadership, building healthy, high-performing teams, and creating the capacity for transformation to thrive.
If you’d like to discuss your next event and how I can participate, get in touch.
Looking for a headshot for your events page? You can download a few options.
Ready to get started?
Get in touch and let’s discuss your upcoming event.